My Halloween plans

Well I don’t really have any plans I’m just gonna act like we are trick or treating because my dad has to work at night so we can’t go. Also my mom can’t drive so that’s why we can’t go. I mean i had told her if we can go on our block but she said no because one time some body died outside and it was sad. And because there’s only apartments there so we can’t go. I might go with my aunt and my cousin. Because she’s going. But if not my mom said that she wants to close all the doors and act like we are trick or treating because my sister is five and my mom feels bad. Because she wants her to have a memory of going trick or treating. So my mom said she’s going to buy a lot of candy and she gonna buy buckets to pretend that we were going trick or treating. But i honestly don’t know if we are gonna go. Because my dads always has to work and he can’t leave just to go take us like he really wanted to. But today is the day after Halloween but I got tons of candy. From the store they let us get free candy. So we took a lot because we wanted to watch a scary movie and my mom got to great cookie so she bought them. So that’s was my plans and what i was gonna do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thanksgiving plans

Welcome to my first blog

My four day weekend