My Chicago Fire

What I did yesterday was I found information from websites. I choose that one because I love doing. Wait I didn’t even say what I was doing but I’m do The Chicago Fire but I done this before but I didn’t really pay attention because it was boring but this time I want to pay attention. So I was looking up the people who started the fire. But sometimes people don’t even know who started it. But some times they do. I mean I don’t know. But last year I thought that the O’ Leary girl started it. But the couple of days I’ve been researching and finding interesting information. We had a paper do but I didn’t finished it so we might have time today ( idk ) but also I do want to do it because I do like to learn about the different people who had started it so that’s what’s my idea we had some fun yesterday and now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thanksgiving plans

Welcome to my first blog

My four day weekend