My four day weekend

So all I did in the week was just play on my pc watch YouTube and it was fun. I didn’t really go out only for a walk to McDonald’s yesterday at seven so it wasn’t any special. But I did have fun over the week cause I didn’t really do anything but at the same time it was boring because I just sat down and played with my sister and some friends. But it was pretty fun because i mean i did at least play with some friends. I’m not going to say their names because they probably will read this but ya. I went outside and went for a walk around the block but it was boring I went to three places in the week i went to McDonald’s, Walmart, and just for a walk. But it was fun. I listened to music all week and it was fun to be honest. I was with my mom all week and my dad to but they were watching tv all day but I played roblox, fortnite, And pubg and all with friends from school. And today after school I’m going go get my sister with a friend. So yeah today should be a fun day and awesome because I’m at least going with a friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thanksgiving plans

Welcome to my first blog